For your entertainment - Doctor/Master
I miss this otp.
No one does pre-watershed BDSM quite like these two
1) If you’re gay, you can’t get your sex partners pregnant and you will not have to sacrifice the best years of your life to working your ass off to provide for a child.
2) Gay guys are always horny and ready for sex.
3) The asshole is and always will be tighter than a vagina and there will never be any awkward debate about whether or not you can put it in there.
4) You can watch or play sport after sex.
5) Women need to be romanticised, gay guys just need a good squeeze of the bulge or ass.
6) With gay guys you NEVER hear “No, I have a head-ache” And even if he did say he had a headache, it would be a different head that was throbbing and that still means “Yes”.
7) He who is your buddy is also your beer-buddy AND your FUCK-BUDDY!
8) There is no pressure for commitment! Most gay people don’t believe in marriage.
9) If he is muscular, your gay man will beat up anyone who talks shit about you. If he is skinny, he will pinch, bite, scatch and pull their hair.
10) Normal gay guys are the same as EXTREMELY horny girls.
11) Gay guys absolutely LOVE sucking dick and you will never go without a blowjob and they love cum. And, face it, penis tastes GREAT!
12) Gay guys often have the skills of good housewives and have nice clean and tidy homes. They are also usually good cooks.
13) Gay guys can reach the male g-spot.
14) A man knows how to please a man.
15) Gay men often give mean massages.
16) Gay men usually have very interesting friends.
17) Gay men usually have a really great sense of humor.
18) You will never have to put up with pre-menstrual tension.
19) Gay men aren’t really high-maintenance (unless they are extremely camp ones who think they are teenage girls).
After the Master and Doctor finally give into their feelings, the Doctor proposes marriage. Unwilling to commit, the Master steals the Doctor’s Tardis and leaves. Several weeks pass when the Master is shocked to discover he is pregnant by the Doctor. Realizing the importance of this child to Gallifrey’s future, the Master calls the Doctor to tell him that Gallifrey’s population is about to increase to three.
A reminder of the kind of things I post or reblog:
David Tennant, Benedict Cumberbatch, CumberTen (My Cumberbatch/Tennant ship), Doctor/Master, Sherlock (BBC), Sherlock Holmes, Holmes/Watson (JohnLock), Doctor Who (Only Classic to Series 4, not a fan of S5 & S6), Gary Oldman, Michael Fassbender, Robert Downey Jr., David Bowie, Paz Vega, Avengers, X-Men, Torchwood, Cats & many slashy ships like Erik/Charles or Tony/Steve amongst others…